Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thirty-One is my new business

Hello All,

I recently became involved with a direct selling company called Thirty-One.  The Thirty-One business is based on Proverbs 31 and the virtues of a noble woman.  Through Thirty-One, I hope to earn our family some much needed extra income while having fun doing it.  I picked Thirty-One because the company has a biblical backing and I think their products are awesome.  I have already purchased several items for myself and family. 

Through Thirty-One, I am selling all kinds of bags/totes/organizers/lunch-boxes, etc.  Anything you need to organize your life, I have it.  Almost everything in the catalog is able to be embroidered.  Take a look for yourself at the catalog through my website and you are sure to find something you need.  

There are two ways that you can help my business grow.  First, you can go directly to my website and place an order. 

Or, you can host a party at your home or have a catalog party.  It's easy, fun, and best of all, you can earn free products!  If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call me.  I will be happy to help!

Thanks for reading my post today, more posts to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment