Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year to You!

Last night a friend of ours posted his new music video to a song on his new album.  His name is Vic and he lives here in Nashville.  He one of the sweetest guys I know, such a caring spirit and genuine person.  It's especially fitting for the New Year.   Below is a link to his video, I suggest you check it out!

 http://youtu.be/A4sINu0yz0s

What are your resolutions?  I suppose I haven't quite made any definite resolutions yet, but I do have a few things on my wish list:

1)  Start training to finish the Country Music Marathon, again
2)  Hand in hand with the training goes weight-loss, but mainly for me I just want to eat better
3)  Be a better wife and mother, but I think I do a pretty good job already!
4)  Finish my EdS and start on my EdD

I hope whatever you choose to focus on this year, it includes being a light to others.  I plan on studying my Bible more and living my life out loud to enhance His kingdom.

Happy 2012 to all of you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment